(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Pharmaceutics is the main branch of pharmacy that deals with all segments involved in the process of transforming an active pharmaceutical ingredient in a safe and effective dosage form. Pharmaceutics is the science of dosage form design.
Objective of preparing Pharmaceutics II practical is that –
1. The pharmacist should be able to formulate and dispense different types of formulations used by patients.
2. This manual contains more than 100 products covering a wide range of preparations such as –
• E.N.T. preparations,
• incompatible prescriptions.
3. This practical manual will be equally useful for teachers and students.
4. This will make their work quite easy and they could render more time in actual practical work.
5. Students after performing their practical work, can directly write calculations and beautifully colour the label provided in each practical thus saving their valuable time.
I recommend this manual to final year students of Diploma in Pharmacy and suggest that they should take the best advantage of this practical manual.
Prescriptions provided in manual are only for performing laboratory practical.
Publisher : Global Education Limited (1 January 2021)
Language : English
ISBN-10 : 8194677246
ISBN-13 : 978-8194677246
Country of Origin : India