(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
First ever book designed for giving last-minute touch to Community Medicine
Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM)
For NEET PG/FMGE/INI-CET/CMS Aspirants/Undergraduates
• Theory – a concise form of text (in 38 pages) and most important points to remember are given for the examination point of view. The text is designed in accordance with the recent CBME and NEXT exam curriculum.
• Latest demographic data (NFHS-5, SRS 2022) and recent updates included: 2022 updates as new COVID, typhoid, cervical cancer, fIPV vaccines are highlighted in respective chapters for quick reference and long-term memory.
• High Yield Tables – Frequently asked points and clinical correlates are tabulated for easy learning and more visual impact for long-term memory.
• Images and Logos – Illustrations are given along with their descriptions. They have been arranged as per the chapters.
• Formula Page – 30 formulas have been provided for the benefit of the students. These formulas frequently asked in entrance and UG exams.
• Previous Years Questions – Last 3 years Exam Question papers up to Jan 2023 with solution, explanations and discussions are provided to develop an idea about the trend of questions and also to know about the recently asked topics. The answers are given with references from standard resources.
Written & Compiled by the Leading Faculties & Subject Experts of Community Medicine Enriched with Latest Updates up to Jan 2023 Entire theory covered in just 38 pages in Table and One-liner format Latest Demographic data included100+ Important MCQs of Recent Exams covered up to 2023 (FMGE Jan 2023)PSM spotters table and formulas covered extensively
Publisher : CBS Publishers and Distributors Pvt. Ltd.; First Edition (8 February 2023); CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt.Ltd., PH: 011-49344934
Language : English
Paperback : 128 pages
ISBN-10 : 9394525009
ISBN-13 : 978-9394525009
Item Weight : 200 g
Dimensions : 28 x 25.5 x 1 cm
Country of Origin : India
Net Quantity : 1 Piece
Importer : CBSPD- DELHI
Packer : CBSPD
Generic Name : BOOK